now browsing by month
It is true that anyone can benefit from grasping the concepts of the law of attraction and applying them, and any entrepreneur who grasps these concepts can be wildly successful. This is because the idea behind this law is that your feelings and thoughts affect your reality. When you align your vision and goals in life with your thoughts and feelings, life will become nothing short of magical. If you are a businessperson, you can be successful using the law of attraction in the following ways:
Following your passion
The main concept of the law of attraction is to do what your heart desires. If you follow your passion then everything else will simply fall into place. The law will help you attract whatever you need in order for your passion to radiate. An excellent way to do that is to make a vision board.
Building better relationships
By using the law of attraction, you can attract people who share your vision and passion. If you are a businessperson, you can use this law to attract investors, customers and clients. You will not only attract these people but you will be able to build better relationships with them. This will lead to higher customer satisfaction, which will enhance your business. You will also be able to form lasting personal friendships.
Making more money and personal growth
The law of attraction works on the principle that everything is energy, including money. Therefore, this law states that you can attract money with your thoughts and feelings but you must act in harmony with the laws of the universe. This certainly works towards improving your business and enhancing your personal growth.
Offering valuable service
One of the main things of succeeding in your business is giving your clients or customers valuable service to keep them coming back. The law of attraction can help achieve. If you know what you want in your business, you will be the best at what you do, hence you will offer valuable service to clients or customers.
You will fall in love with your work, which will enable you to be happy when serving your customers. This positive energy will affect the people you serve in a positive way. You want to understand this concept, mind movies can help in the law of attraction. You can also invest in a personal development program. It is not that expensive yet the benefits are unbelievable.
Get more information about how Mind Movies can help in the Law of Attraction from my site .
Real estate investment is about finding good deals; the crux is that money is made when you purchase.
Real estate investments are often treated as one the best ways of investing money. However, what you are looking for is not just any real estate investment, but real estate investment that can give you good returns. By real estate investment we mean investing money into property i.e. buying property at a low price and selling it at a higher price so as to make a profit out of it. So the most important part of good real estate investment is to get hold of such properties which can give you good returns.
Now, how can you get these potential profit-making deals?
1. Your first avenue for finding good deals is the local newspaper (the property newspaper). Just search for properties that are listed directly by the owners who want to avoid paying commission to the real estate brokers. Since the owner is saving on the commission that they would otherwise have to pay to the broker, they would probably be able to offer a lower price to you and be more open to negotiations.
2. You could also place your own wanted ad in the local newspapers. On the same lines, you could use internet to search for the real estate investment avenues. In fact, you would be astonished by the number of real estate investment opportunities you are able to locate on the internet. Not only that, searching for real estate investment opportunities (i.e. property for sale) is much easier on internet than anywhere else.
3. Another good way to hunt for real estate investment opportunities is by using the services of real estate brokers. Some people use real estate agents as their first (and maybe the only) touch point for getting real estate investment opportunities. The real estate agents act as information hub for people looking to buy property. In fact, a lot of sellers find it much more convenient to sell their properties by listing it with real estate agents.
4. Multiple listings service (MLS as known in the real estate industry) is another good way to find real estate investment opportunities. Since the multiple listing book is provided only to the real estate agents and not to the general public (unless you are very lucky), all the cream (good real estate investment opportunities) would have already been taken before you get to see the book. The key here is to look for expired listings that didnt get converted to a deal.
5. Another good way to get a property, that is a good real estate investment, is to look for foreclosures by banks or to visit public auctions. You can generally get a good deal here. Divorce settlements are another good real estate investment opportunity.
To sum up, real estate investment is really about knowing where to look. And finding good deals does require some effort.
Are you aware of a man who still carries his paper money around folded in half with a rubber band around it? Or, do you know someone who simply puts all of his cash in his front pocket as though he left a dollar beer night at the local college pub down the street? Shouldn’t these people begin to act like real men and put their money in stylish leather wallets or a monogrammed money clip instead? Wouldn’t either of those carrying devices make an excellent present for one of these men?
To start, realize it’s never too late for men to change. Any man can start using a leather wallet or a money clip to carry their cash, but you’ll need to introduce them to the idea. Since there are so many various styles available right now, you won’t experience any difficulty when you’re trying to choose the perfect one for any man in your life.
In particular, businessmen will appreciate the gift of a leather wallet. They can put all their necessities in it such as credit cards, cash, receipts and business cards.
Wallets come in a variety of styles. The time-honored favorite is the black fold-over. It’s a classic wallet, designed with a crease down the middle and a fold for storing bills. Similar to this is the tri-fold wallet, which folds into three sections and has a pair of creases.
Both types of wallets have small slits for holding credit cards and the like. If you’re looking for something a little more stylish, then you might want to consider the money clip wallet. These new wallets have the same basic design as the traditional bi-fold or tri-fold but have an attached clip for holding your money. You’ll be able to access your cash without having to open your wallet and risk losing something important.
You can add a special feature to any of these money-carriers by adding personalized details. A money clip can be engraved or a leather wallet embossed with initials, a name, a meaningful date, or even a short personalized message.
By making a clear visualization of what you want achieve, you start to make the whole progression of building a successful online business easier. If you focus on the next 100 days, and do the 100 day challenge, those 100 days could be important to your future, by the actions you take today and each day over the next 100 days. Bold positive action creates bold results, take the challenge and build your entrepreneur success.
Here are 6 key steps for you to take today to get yourself going in the right direction and then begin your 100 day challenge.
1. Select your online business system. Are you building from the start or maybe you want an online business presence for your existing business or MLM company? There are a few high-quality systems out there, but some are better for some types of business more than others.
2. Decide on your main product. There are several options you can take with your main selling program, even if you have a business you may want to incorporate something else along side with it. Once you are set up and ready to market your main primary program it will make the difference to your online success and can significantly increase your income.
3. Create traffic flow. The most essential ingredient of online business is making traffic flow to your site. No visitors equals no business. There are several ways that you can do this and from within your system you need to choose the best way for you. Ask the team that you join as to what they advocate for you based on your position and the time you have available.
4. Set your targets. Goal setting is essential, set your goals and targets and set them on a daily action plan basis. Having monthly aims and no means of daily monitoring them will hinder your progress.
5. Work on you. As you build your business work on your mindset as well. Individual development is one of the key entrepreneur success factors.
6. Action. Getting a system, main programs, and goals will represent nothing unless you take action on your set plan. The 100 day challenge is all about taking action every day over the next 100 days. In that way you will not only build your business, but you will also set a new practice, a habit of taking consistent daily action for your online business. It is one of the entrepreneur success factors that make the difference, so take the challenge to yourself, take the 100 day challenge.
Point out multimedia. Now, entrepreneurial coaches are certainly not quite happy with simply making books about wealth building through businesses. Entrepreneurship training at the moment are featured in the popular videos website YouTube.com. Visualize a series of instructional videos about commencing a business-just most suited for people who do not like reading up to the third page of a book. And it is more appropriately simply because videos may well be downloaded straight from the website (use YouTube downloader).
There are lots of people in YouTube who desire to spread the word about entrepreneurship. Write in T Harv Eker or Trump Kiyosaki or Rich Dad, Poor Dad. Surely, you will find lots of videos that is going to generated y this question. But all these videos result in one common road-the path to entrepreneurship. And since each person have other ways of learning what remedy they need to learn, visual learners may possibly be titillated to be aware of when these videos are indeed great tactics to learn what are the book says without reading it. Just transfer content, watch the videos, and apply the things you have learned.
Not many people people preempted that YouTube should go as long as providing free educational videos in truth entrepreneurship videos. Normally, we come across videos of Hollywood artists with this site. But now, we will see video streaming of Robert Kiyosaki teaching Cashflow 101 and 202! And it also does make a lot of sense to his followers that videos of him are posted throughout internet now.
So don’t be late. Nothing’s too wrong about joining the bandwagon-especially whether it’s a make money online venture. Learn entrepreneurship with YouTube now.
There are a lot of strategies to creating money on-line, but nothing makes sense only when you have a very big list. Email Marketing is the most profitable method to earn a living on-line. After you building a group of hot and hungry prospects or leads, you control your future. Realize how to utilize the Internet and spin your personal computer with a
download free youtube downloader cash gushing machine. Sign-up right now for your Computer newsletter to find out ways of doing exactly that download free youtube downloader
One of the reasons that some business owners do not have a business bank account is because they do not know how to open business bank account. It is not uncommon for small business owners to go for years without ever needing a business account and, therefore, have no idea how to go about. There are several advantages to opening a separate business account such as being able to track spending and making tax reporting easier. It is not difficult to open your own account. Once you have a bank account for your business, you can then enjoy the benefits the account has to offer.
The first thing you need to do to open business bank account is get a business certificate. This is usually done through the licensing department of your local county government. If you call your business something other than your name, then you will need a DBA certificate which indicates that you are doing business as another name. Even if your business is called Bob Smiths Landscaping, it is still a good idea to get a DBA. When your company name is different than your business name, it helps your business to sound more legitimate and helps people to see that your business is its own entity.
Once you have your business officially registered and the piece of paper to prove it, then you can head over to the bank to open business bank account. But before you do that, you should spend time talking to different banks to get the best deal. Each bank has its own different way of administering business accounts. A business account will traditionally come with several more features than a personal account such as customized statements. Business accounts will also come with a schedule of fees that will differ from bank to bank. Take the time to find the bank that gives you the best possible deal before you decide on an institution to go with.
Spend some time becoming familiar with the features of your account once you open business bank account. As you get used to how the account works, you will begin to see all of the benefits it has to offer. After a while, you will wonder how you ever ran your business without a separate bank account.
Money Laundering is a big topic these days in Foreign Exchange circles. The criminal or terrorist element is almost certainly participating in that high tech world. You have probably heard or read of somebody being arrested for this recently.
Money laundering is the process a criminal uses to distance themselves from the proceeds of their crime, yet maintain access to the funds. Most basically, a criminal attempts to take enough steps with the money that it is untraceable to the crime.
Laundering generally takes three distinct stages:
* Placement: Smurfers are used to introduce the dirty money into the system, these smurfers change the form of the money numerous times until the launderer feels the original funds cannot be traced back to them.
* Layering: Layering involves the changing of cash into drafts, money orders, traveler’s checks etc. Launderers ensure each transaction is under reporting laws; so many smaller transactions are made instead of fewer large transactions. This way each transaction looks legitimate and no paper trail is created.
* Integration: Once the money has changed form several times, the launderer has buried the trail of its origination. At this point it is impossible to trace the funds back to the original crime. The launderer is now able to introduce the funds back into use, often through a front company.
Reputable currency traders are concerned about money laundering. Being non-bank Financial Services Companies, makes currency traders susceptible to money launderers. Involvement in money laundering can result in fines, criminal charges, loss of reputation and loss of business to the currency trader. In some cases where the money laundering is for terrorism purposes, the results can be catastrophic.
How do currency traders prevent money laundering? Without going into too much detail, reputable currency traders will get to know you very well before proceding to set up an account or allowing any transactions to take place. Traders will also get to know your beneficiaries very well. The whole process is designed to eliminate any doubt about who is involved in any transactions and what they are transacting.
The good news is that much of what currency traders will ask you is designed to protect your interest as well. If you are doing business with someone in a foreign country, you want to make sure you are going to get paid for your goods or services. You also want to make sure that the foreign business actually exists as claimed. And you also want to make sure the foreign business has a bank account in good standing. These are all things the currency trader will guarantee for you.
Hello, this is Lynette, a Relationship Manager from Premium Finance. I had the most delightful clients in the other day who wanted to go into an investment with their son and daughter -in-law, the motivation being that the son wanted to create wealth and retire early, not like Mum & Dad who were still working in their late fifties.They offered their home as security which was a lovely and generous offer however they didn’t understand the ramifications of doing this. The wanted to borrow the money from the bank in all their names and have a 25% share each in the investment.
The first issue I found was that Mum & Dad had very little superannuation and actually needed much more assistance then the young couple. If the four clients had of went ahead with their plans without seeking advise they would have held each other back in their attempt to create wealth. A bank will take the stand that even though the debt is in 4 names, they take it that each individual actually is responsible for 100% of the repayments on that debt. It is like the other 3 parties don’t exist. This would have resulted in all parties being liable for the debt and as a result each individual would have struggled on their income to obtain any more borrowings from the bank for future investment. This meant that they would have had only the one investment which would not have created the wealth they were seeking. The solution to the problem was that Mum & Dad did assist their son into an investment but in his and his wife’s name only. Mum & Dad also went into their own investment and are on target to do another investment in 6 months thus increasing their asset position and provide an income in retirement. Getting the right loan structure can be vitally important sometimes especially in this case and getting professional advise is a very wise move. Remember the Bank is not your friend and doesn’t have your best interests in mind – WE DO THOUGH !
Are you contemplating starting a new business? There are some things that youre definitely going to need to think about before heading down that road. Lets talk about a few very important options youll need to consider.
The most difficult part of any new business is getting it started. Youll have a lot of administrative stuff to figure out, and youll need to start getting clients right away. Youve undoubtedly heard that 80% or so of new businesses fail in the first 2 years or so. This number will fluctuate depending on the industry and where you get your numbers from, but in the end its been shown the most new businesses fail.
So why do most new businesses fail? Well, there are a couple of common reasons. One is that a new business fails to advertise like it should. So they fade into nonexistence. This ties into the second common problem which is just running out of money. There are a number of causes for this, but if you run out of money you are pretty much out of business.
Im not trying to demotivate you. But you need to be aware that there are things you can do to improve your chances. Lets look at one.
One way to give yourself a better chance of surviving as a new business is to start as a franchise instead of a brand new business. There are a couple of reasons why this is a good option. First of all, the franchise will teach you how to run their system. They already have a proven track record that will get you started right.
Another great benefit of starting a franchise is you get brand recognition. No one has heard of Bills Best Burgers, but they have heard of McDonalds, Burger King, and a number of other franchises. With all the advertising the franchise does nationally you get immediate recognition when you open your store.
You dont have to just open a franchise in the food industry. You can also open them in just about any other industry you can think of. There are franchises in electronics, batteries, ink cartridges, clothing, and tons of other industries.
So there you have it. Do you start everything from scratch or do you start a franchise? One is definitely a more expensive option, but you will have a much better chance of long term success.
For more going on fifteen years, I have been helping business owners and organizations hold events. The events ranged from races, to fairs, to concerts and dinners. Though the attendance varied greatly between them, the goals of management were often met and exceeded.
Events are the best way to:
get prospects to visit your store for the first time
build upon existing relationships with customers and vendors
grow existing lines of revenue
rally and motivate workforce and volunteers
grow online presence and position
have a great time!
Events are very community oriented, and driven by the same. Bringing people together creates buzz.
There are three major areas of an event: event marketing (getting the brand out), event management (making sure the day is planned well and executed successfully), and event planning (getting all the details together to meet the event vision). Working together, these three items, thought out and coordinated, make great events.
I am often asked questions related to any of these three items. The questions I hear range from band and entertainment to how to use Facebook. Small businesses can do a lot with a little encouragement and direction. They can go really far with a little help from someone in the event industry. Small businesses and Organizations have a lot of gusto. They are ready to go all the time. And when they can see that something will get them further, they often grab the opportunity.
Small businesses are flexible. They can have a simple, low cost event marketing schedule coordinated with other ongoing marketing. Pairing an event with current expenditures creates broad public awareness. With current promotions are paired with a chance to experience a business or product, customers have incentive to participate.
I have often seen this occur. In one case, a restaurant advertised their foods as well as an evening with live music. Some monies from the night would be donated to the city fireworks fund. This night brought some business and money for community fireworks. The result was the night of the fireworks show, the restaurant was full to the brim. They had one of their best nights ever.
The power of small business event marketing is understated. Giving customers a reason to experience a small business in the form of a party invitation has leverage. As a small business owner, having an event can be fun, rewarding, and valuable to sales overall.